Assistant Project Manager
Summary of Assistant Project Manager Job Vacancy - Bahrain
An experienced Assistant Project Manager is required to join a well-established real estate developer based in Bahrain. The successful applicant will be joining their head quarter office in Bahrain.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Liaise with contractors, consultants and other parties to ensure the plans are kept on track
- Involved with design development and project procurement
- Provide all-round general administrative support
- Assist in carrying out tender preparation, evaluation, value engineering
- Ensure tasks are completed within the time frame and budget
- Assist with the coordination of design with construction projects
- Responsible for coordinating package of work with external clients /companies (Government, designers and authorities)
Desired Skills and Experience
- Prior experience in a project coordinator role or related role
- Prior experience in reclamation is an essential
- Advanced Software literacy required. Microsoft office, AutoCAD, Photoshop, in-design considered a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication English language skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in architecture/ civil engineering/ project management of land development/ construction management/ a land-related professional discipline
Employing Company Overview and Profile
Our Client is a leading Bahrain based Development Company with Project Management, Real Estate Development and Hospitality services. With the exciting growth plans across the region, they are looking for a Project Coordinator to join their dynamic team.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
- BD3,000 is available to the right candidate