A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an Assistant Quantity Surveyor to join an international consultancy in Nottingham to work on power / energy projects.
You will be working on projects in the Power / Energy sector as an Assistant Quantity Surveyor.
Responsibilities and Duties
Assistant Quantity Surveyor Duties and Responsibilities
- Assisting the Lead Quantity Surveyor on projects
- Assessing, understanding, and assisting in the delivery of pre and post contract services as the Assistant Quantity Surveyor
- Assist in managing contracts from the client side
- Overseeing Main Contractors on site
- Assessing variations and working on claim assessments, defending contractor claims where necessary
- Working closely with multidisciplinary teams
- Cost reporting
- Attend progress meetings and undergo performance monitoring
Desired Skills and Experience
Assistant Quantity Surveyor Experience Required
- Experience in the civils / infrastructure sector is preferred
- Main Contractor or Consultancy backgrounds are both applicable
- Degree Qualification in Quantity Surveying, Engineering or similar is desired
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The company is a global construction consultancy that operates on some of the most prestigious projects in the UK and internationally. They are a multi-disciplinary company that offer fantastic progression opportunities and are growing in the UK.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
The company offer a fantastic salary and package along with a car allowance and other benefits.