Assistant Quantity Surveyor
Exciting opportunity in the Hong Kong construction jobs sector for young Quantity Surveyors who want to progress with their career. Our client, a top tier Hong Kong-based construction and engineering contractor, is looking to hire an energetic Assistant Quantity Surveyor to work on the Terminal 2 expansion project at the Hong Kong airport.
You’ll be getting training and working at the Hong Kong Airport on the Terminal 2 expansion project. Transport to/from the airport will be provided.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Provide accurate and timely cost planning advice, and price variations
- Provide cost and commercial advice at all stages of the project development process and property life cycle.
- Sub-contractor management
- Attending site meetings
- Establishing effective processes and systems to be utilised throughout the project life cycle.
- Post-contract commercial duties
- Managing the bespoke or NEC contracts
- Provide reliable cost, value, and risk advice
Desired Skills and Experience
- 3+ years of relevant project/consultant experience
- Strong English skills written and verbal
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Relevant degree or higher certificate
Employing Company Overview and Profile
Our client is a Hong Kong construction and engineering contractor focusing on civil, building, foundations, E&M, facades, and interiors works and design. They have an annual turnover of US$2.5 billion and employ over 7,000 staff. They offer a stable construction career path to their employees and are probably one of the best construction companies to work for in terms of main contractor jobs. They really value young talent and people who can positively contribute to their team.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
- Attractive salary and benefits package available to the successful candidate.
- Transport to/from site