Assistant Quantity Surveyor
Responsibilities and Duties
- Prepare, submit & ensure timely payment of interim progress claims & final account.
- Prepare, submit & agree variations.
- Under supervision, prepare, submit & agree contractual claims for time & money.
- Advise project management team on contractual issues & initiate correspondence.
- Initiate & respond to contractual correspondence.
- Prepare monthly liability schedules for use in financial reports.
- Provide commercial input to the Project Report.
- Participate in Project risk reviews & assist in evaluation of identified risks.
- Collate & review site records for adequacy & accuracy for use in preparation of reports, variations & claims.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Experience working as a Quantity Surveyor in Hong Kong
- Candidates from a Contracting background are prefered
- Excellent communication skills in both Cantonese and English
- Degree in Quantity Surveying or related discipline
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The successful candidate will be joining a leading international construction contractor with worldwide operations. You will benefit from excellent training and development support along with excellent long term career progression. Competitive salary and benefits on offer, full details will be disclosed to shortlisted candidates.