Assisting Expert Quantum Consultant
An Assisting Expert Quantum Consultant with civil infrastructure and building construction sector experience is required in Hong Kong to join an international construction services & claims practice to work on expert related work.
You will initially be a Senior Quantum Consultant on disputes arising from major civil infrastructure and buildings sector construction disputes
Responsibilities and Duties
You will provide support to Lead Experts on large scale disputes in the civil infrastructure and buildings sectors. You will be integral in analysing documents at an expert level and assessing any grounds for negligence or unreasonable pricings and reporting these findings. The majority of this work will relate to Arbitration and Litigation stages of major claims and disputes. Over the course of your career here, you will have likely be involved on multiple large scale projects and the role will offer exposure to an exciting world of Expert work.
Some specific duties include:
• High level expert report writing
• Provision of specialist expert advice
• Assessing contract termination
• Expert Quantum Assessment
• Cost and Damages analysis
• Arbitration support
• Dispute resolution
Desired Skills and Experience
- Demonstrable experience in the civil infrastructure and buildings sector is essential
- Strong Quantity Surveying background, enabling and assisting in the continuance of high calibre Quantum Expert witness services by the company
- Stable employment history
- Degree qualified
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The company is a global consultancy with a specialist division in Expert Witness, Claims and Construction disputes services. They promote the improvement and training of staff at all levels, and provide unrivalled project and responsibility exposure to those showing the desire and ability to perform at a higher level.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
The company offer a very competitive salary and package, with lucrative financial bonuses for high quality work.