An excellent opportunity has arisen in Cardiff for an Associate Director to join a highly reputable construction consultancy. You should have a strong background in Quantity Surveying in the highways sector, the ability to help develop a business and win work.
Projects will be in the highways sector, and in some instances exceed £200m in value. You will also have exposure for smaller – medium sized highways projects as well.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Manage and mentor Quantity Surveyors across a number of schemes
- Be involved in business development to help win work on an ongoing basis
- Act as the lead QS on certain projects
- Risk Management
- Provide strategic commercial leadership
- Oversee the management of variations and claims
- Manage procurement processes
- Work closely with the Project Management teams
Desired Skills and Experience
- Strong highways experience as a Quantity Surveyor is essential
- Consultancy or Main Contractor experience is both considered
- Degree qualified is strongly preferred
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The company is an international construction consultancy operating in various projects sectors across a number of continents. They are at the forefront of the industry and offer fantastic progression opportunities within.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
The company offer a competitive base salary plus a car / car allowance, pension, healthcare, and other rewards.