An Associate Director is required to work for a leading global construction consultancy in London. You will be working on high profile residential and/or commercial office projects in the London region. You will be an Associate Director working on behalf of a range of blue-chip clients in one or both of these sectors.
You will be an Associate Director in the Residential and/or Commercial Office sector.
Responsibilities and Duties
As an Associate Director, you will be responsible for a range of pre and post contract surveying duties including:
- Budget estimating
- Preparation of tender documents
- Reporting on tenders
- Assembly of contract documentation
- Cost reporting
- Interim valuations
- Agreement of final accounts
- Management of staff
Desired Skills and Experience
- You should have a proven track record in managing projects and acting in a client-facing capacity
- You should have current or previous experience working in a Consultancy environment
- With excellent written and verbal communication skills, and a professional manner, you will be able to demonstrate the ability to work on your own initiative and prioritise your own work.
- Experience in the residential and/or commercial office sector
- Applicants should be degree qualified as a preference
- Chartered, or working towards completion of your APC in order to achieve MRICS status
Employing Company Overview and Profile
This equal opportunities employer is a world leader in construction consultancy services, and provides a variety of services on some of the most exciting projects globally.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
The company offer a competitive package including bonus, health scheme, and pension.