AssociateRef MAX7802 Job Posted 14/03/2017 Region China Location Shenzhen Salary HK$70,000 - HK$100,000 p/m Salary Band £60,000 to £149,999 TypePermanent Consultant Richard Poulter
Large scale building and civil engineering construction projects in Hong Kong and PRC
Responsibilities and Duties
- Manage the day to day operations
- Supervise a team of QS staff under your direct control.
- Support the Senior Associate on a day to day basis to ensure provision of services adheres to Consultancy Agreement and to Client’s satisfaction.
- Report to the Director on all areas under your responsibility
- Manage team resources to ensure timely completion of deliverables.
- Frequent travel to other PRC cities is required.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Strong experience working in a similar role
- Strong background and experience working with QS consultancy firms
- PRC working experience is highly preferred
- Experience in building services systems is an advantage
- Strong leadership and negotiating skills
- Excellent communication skill in Mandarin, Cantonese and English
- Degree in Quantity Surveying or similar discipline
- Professional qualifications such as MRICs or MHKIS
Employing Company Overview and Profile
Reputable International construction services company handling project management, cost management and facilities management on building construction and infrastructure projects.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
- Competitive salary package
- Yearly bonus scheme
- Additional allowances
- Full medical coverage
Recommend this job to a friend
and get a £500-£1000 cash reward for successful matches.Recommend a friend