Associate or Senior Quantity Surveyor
Responsibilities and Duties
The successful candidate will report to the Team Leader and operate at a senior level as part of a large commercial team on this exciting project. Their duties will include taking responsibility for day to day commercial and contractual duties.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Candidates must have worked in a consultancy side role for part of their career (the more the better). Candidates with a mix of consultancy and contracting experience will be considered, although a bias towards consultancy side work is desirable.
- All candidates must have good contractual and claims knowledge.
- Previous experience of working a Senior QS / Associate level for a consultancy on large scale projects is essential
- Previous experience of working in the Middle East region would be beneficial but not necessarily essential .
- All applicants must be MRICS qualified. A BSc (or similar equivalent) is also strongly desired, although candidates who have achieved the MRICS status will be considered regarding the BSc status.
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The company is one of the largest Quantity Surveying recruiters in Doha and have and are well established in the Qatar market. They have an impressive order book and a great reputation. They also offer excellent career opportunities for candidates wanting to progress their career in the region.