Summary of Bid Manager Job Vacancy - Dubai
An exciting opportunity exists for an experienced pre contract specialist with an excellent experience in Estimating, Tendering and Bid Management. The successful candidate will be office based and will manage all tenders for the companies GCC region.
- The company is a leading, International, multi-disciplined main contractor. They have expertise in both construction and infrastructure projects and often target large signature projects.
Responsibilities and Duties
The successful candidate will be based in the company's Regional Head Office in Dubai, UAE. From this office, you will manage all the company's Bidding / Estimating / Tendering for the Middle East region.
You will need to liaise with various departments within the business in order to prepare accurate and successful tenders.
Desired Skills and Experience
- A number of years experience in a Tender/ Bid / Estimation Head role for a Tier 1 Main Contractor in the GCC region.
- Must have lead the Estimation/ Commercial team in successful preparation & submission of tender for Building/ Infrastructure projects.
- Prepared tender value should be minimum of AED 500 million.
- Knowledge of GCC market is must.
- High preference to individuals who have combined knowledge of preparing tenders and would lead the team into commencement of the successful bid.
- Candidate who has good knowledge of CCS/ CANDY software would be very highly preferred.
- A Degree or a similar equivalent qualification is desired
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The hiring company is one of the largest main contractors in the World with a global turnover in excess of $16Bn. They have an historic record of delivering some of the largest projects in the Gulf region over the past 10 years and now have an established presence in the UAE and Qatar in particular. They offer successful candidates the chance to be involved in the tendering of some of the largest and most prestigious projects in the region.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
- Circa 60k - 65k AED pm
- 30 Days Holiday
- Medical Cover
- Family Benefits can be considered (ie schooling)