Exciting opportunity for BIM Managers and BIM Modellers in Hong Kong. Our client, a major Hong Kong contractor, is looking to appoint an energetic and experienced BIM Manager to join their team handling several building project across the city.
You’ll be working in our client’s office handling a variety of building projects across Hong Kong.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Coordinate BIM collaboration between operation teams, consultants, subcontractors and clients
- Supervise and maintain the Building Information Models in the assigned projects on site
- Perform constructability reviews in 2D and 3D formats, including logistics planning, 4D simulation and virtual digital mock-ups visualization
- Support tendering team for projects requiring BIM qualification, write up and provide professional advice on BIM implementation for project
- Work cooperatively with site operation team to conduct BIM technology deployment to meet contract requirements and customer’s satisfaction.
- Upskilling of BIM capabilities for the operations team.
Desired Skills and Experience
- At least 5 years BIM Management role & supervisory experience in BIM application in design/ construction/ project
- Experience in Data Center and Hospital project is preferred.
- A good command of written and spoken English, Mandarin and Chinese.
- Good analytical, communication and presentation skills
- University degree in Architectural Studies / Engineering or equivalent
- Professional Member of HKIBIM / Member of Hong Kong Institution of Architects / Engineers preferred
Employing Company Overview and Profile
Our client is a Hong Kong construction and engineering contractor focusing on civil, building, foundations, E&M, facades, and interiors works and design. They have an annual turnover of US$2.5 billion and employ over 7,000 staff. They offer a stable construction career path to their employees and are probably one of the best construction companies to work for in terms of main contractor jobs.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
Attractive salary and benefits will be offered to successful candidates.