Are you looking to participate in a series of prestigious building projects in HK? If so, here’s your chance as a major HK contractor is looking for building engineers to join its dynamic team of professionals.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Represent company to oversee assigned Site project activities and ensure project execution is carried out in a safe manner.
- Report to Project Management Team on contractor’s performances and project issues. Generate reports as required.
- Work actively with the contractor’s project management teams to understand project objectives and priorities and to meet project objectives with regard to safety, cost control and schedule.
- Understand the detailed engineering drawings and documents to ensure site work are carried out accordingly.
- Oversee field activities and provide daily updates to Project Management Team Engineer on work progress.
- Review and resolve day to day site construction issues/coordination thru work permit system, ensure site safety concerns are being addressed prior to work commencement
- Implement programs and recommendations approve by the project management team/Site Safe Working Committee
Desired Skills and Experience
- At least 3-4 years of site work experience in building projects ranging from commercial high-rise to residential and retail structures
- Experience in structural work coordination will be an advantage
- Excellent command of English and Chinese
- Flexible, self-motivated and able to work under pressure
- Degree in Building Engineering or equivalent
- MHKIE (Building) or other similar professional qualification preferred
Employing Company Overview and Profile
Our client is a reputed main contractor in Hong Kong.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
Attractive remuneration package is on offer for the right candidates.