Building Services Engineer
An experienced Building Services Engineer is needed by a fit-out specialist contractor. The successful candidate will join the building service team to work on a series of high end fitting-out projects.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Responsible for site monitoring, quality control and project planning
- Provide a full range of support service on site
- Ensure all construction activities process effectively and meet the requirement
- Coordinate CSD, schematic MEP drawings in ACAD format
Desired Skills and Experience
- At least 5 years’ relevant experience preferably in a commercial / retail / hospitality/ offices fit out projects with multi-national corporate exposure;
- Reliable and able to work within tight deadlines;
- Good communication / interpersonal and negotiation skills;
- Good in both spoken and written Chinese and English
- Less experience will be considered as Assistant Building Services Engineer
- Immediately available is highly preferred
- Diploma or above in Building Services / Engineering related discipline or other similar qualifications
Employing Company Overview and Profile
An international fit-out specialist contractor now working on its high end commercial fit-out projects in HK.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
Competitive salary package on offer for the right candidates.