Business Development Manager
Our client is a leading international company in the area of formwork, scaffolding and engineering. Their Hong Kong office is expanding and an experienced Business Development Manager is required to join their team. This is an excellent opportunity for you to develop your career in a dynamic and challenging business environment.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Acquiring new clients groups and application fields and deepening business at existing clients
- Commercial responsibility for the business unit
- Establish relationships to key accounts and create necessary network
- Coordination and support of sales via formwork sales engineers
- Demand and stock planning
- Management of warehouse and logistics
- Build a network of suppliers and a component portfolio
Desired Skills and Experience
- Several years of experience in the formwork and construction industry, sales to resellers and/or end-users, in the construction or formwork industry
- Confident and objective appearance/personality
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Good communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Entrepreneurial and self-motivate, able to work independently
Graduate in Business Administration or related disciplines
Employing Company Overview and Profile
A leading international company in the area of formwork, scaffolding and engineering with over 7000 employess worldwide.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
Competitive package is available for suitable candidates.