CAD Draftsman Job Duties in Hong Kong:
- Primarily to study rough sketches and decipher specifications.
- Prepare drawings with high precision and to scale.
- Responsible to incorporate all details of a drawing.
- Prepare drawings according to the standards and terms of the company.
- To store all drawings in electronic format and storing the final blueprint in an organized manner.
- Responsible to train junior draftsmen
CAD Draftsman in Hong Kong, Qualifications and Education Required:
- Excellent knowledge about AutoCAD software.
- Extensive 3D BIM experience essential
- REVIT experience considered a distinct advantage
- Able to understand rough sketches.
- Good observation skills to observe the things carefully.
- Reasonable knowledge of construction and designing principles.
- Complete work accurately and within tight timeframes
- An excellent learner to learn the basics of whichever drawing he or she is asked to make.
- Needs to have team working skills and ability to work in a team
- Fluent in Cantonese and English.
Company Overview of World Leading Civil Contractor:
One of the most dynamic international civil engineering contractors operating in Hong Kong. They are recruiting teams of engineers, quantity surveyors and related professional construction staff for their project teams in Hong Kong to work on a range of major civil engineering construction projects. Full details will be given to applicants who have been short listed for immediate interview.