Chief Corporate Quality Manager
A prestigious new opportunity in Hong Kong for anyone who wants to elevate their career path to the next level. Our client, a fast-growing international transportation business, is looking to appoint an experienced Chief Corporate Quality Manager for their Hong Kong operation. If you’re looking for career move with a highly reputed global employer, head-quartered in Hong Kong, this could be the job for you?
You’ll be based in one of the client’s head offices in Hong Kong.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Lead a team of Quality Assurance QA professionals to deliver Second Line of Defence Programme for the management of operational risks within Hong Kong Business Units
- Translate and implement the Corporate Quality Strategy and Programmes inclusive of communication and coordination with Business Unit leadership teams in the management of operational risk
- Provide recommendations for waste removal and continuous improvement using Lean and Quality methodologies
- Lead risk-based audits, assurance reviews and investigations, and provide recommendations to senior management
- Effectively utilise the assurance database in support of quality assurance activity
- Drive and formulate Quality Assurance governance framework according to best practices as well as the client's requirements
- Initiate and execute programmes to nurture a culture of continuous improvement and promote quality awareness
- Manage the resource planning to ensure second line of defence Quality Assurance management and support
Desired Skills and Experience
- A minimum of 15 years’ relevant experience, preferably gained in engineering or infrastructure related industries, of which 8 years should be at managerial level
- Extensive experience in strategic planning and implementation of governance frameworks with solid knowledge of internal controls, business assurance systems and assurance databases
- Strong leadership and project management skills with excellent interpersonal, communication and report writing skills
- Degree in a related / technical discipline
- Possession of Corporate Membership of an internationally recognised professional institution in Quality and / or professional auditing qualifications
Employing Company Overview and Profile
Our client is a major public transport network in Hong Kong partially privatised in 2000. It is one of the most exciting construction, engineering and operating companies in Hong Kong with one of the largest shareholder base in the area and is quickly expanding internationally. Their main goal is to offer innovative and sustainable services to cities all over the world. If you’re looking for a new challenging opportunity in the construction sector and a dynamic fast-growing company with a lot of career options, this could be the right fit for you.