A Civils Estimator with demonstrable experience with a Main Contractor or Consultancy is sought to join a global construction consultancy on a major airport project.This is a great opportunity for someone looking to take a step up in responsibility.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Preparation of tender reports
- Analysis, evaluation/assessment of tender reports
- Negotiation and contract formulation
- Review the Preparation of cost plans
- Handling post tender qualification documents & procedures
- Preparation of recommendations for award of contractor packages
- Attending meetings with clients and contractors
Desired Skills and Experience
- Previous experience as an Estimator for a Main Contractor or Consultancy
- Civils / Infrastructure Estimating experience
- IT proficient with extensive exposure to use of spreadsheets & bespoke IT packages relating to cost planning is essential
- Experience of working competently & consistently in a Pre-Contract role is essential
- Aviation experience will be an advantages
- Degree in Quantity Surveying or Civil Engineering or equivalent from a UK or internationally recognized university is strongly desired
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The company are an international consultancy in construction that are market leaders in numerous construction sectors worldwide. They maintain a vast network of offices on various continents, and provide unrivalled training, exposure and opportunities to some of the most exciting projects in the UK and worldwide.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
The company offer a competitive salary and package.