Civils Project Quantity SurveyorRef MAX7806 Job Posted 04/06/2019 Region Hong Kong Location Hong Kong, Kowloon Salary HK$30,000 - HK$50,000 p/m Salary Band Up to £59,999 TypePermanent Consultant Richard Poulter
HK$billion MTR project
Responsibilities and Duties
- Liaise with operations and engineering departments to ensure commercial support and delivery is provided as appropriate.
- Assist with Variations and Final Accounts.
- Manage and track all Sub-Contractor and Supplier commercial deliverables
- Provide recommendations on how to resolve issues with Sub Contractor and Supplier
- Actively assist in maintaining Project positive cash flow.
- Arrange timely procurement of Sub-Contracts to avoid Project delays.
- Communicate effectively with other Commercial team members to ensure successful project delivery
Desired Skills and Experience
- Track record of working with main contracting organisations in Hong Kong
- Experience working on MTR or Civil Engineering projects is preferred
- Excellent communication skills in English and Cantonese
- Positive proactive attitude with the ability to manage your own work load
- Degree in Quantity Surveying or related discipline
- Chartered status such as MRICS/MHKIS is preferred
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The successful candidate will be joining one of the world's largest contracting construction organisations. This company has offices worldwide and is renowned for delivering some of the largest and most technically complex civil engineering projects.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
- Competitive salary
- 13 month salary
- Performance bonus
- Full medical coverage
Recommend this job to a friend
and get a £500-£1000 cash reward for successful matches.Recommend a friend