Responsibilities and Duties
- To provide contractual advice
- To contribute to the development and delivery of the full range of claims services,
- Act as a supporting role assisting with the interpretation and preparation of claims strategies
- Act as advisory body regarding matters relevant to construction claims which will include dispute resolution and construction contracts administration.
- Assist clients on dispute resolution and claims planning matters for their large scale civil and building projects
- Assisting with extension of time claims preparation & advice
Desired Skills and Experience
- Experience in main contractors/consulting firm is essential
- Experience in providing claims management and dispute resolution services desirable, but not essential
- Keen to specialize in contractual matters
- Fluent in spoken and written Chinese and English
- Degree qualified in Quantity Surveying or equivalent
- Member of RICS/HKIS (or similar construction profession) is preferred
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The employer is a well-established consultancy firm based in Asia with offices in Hong Kong, Singapore and Malaysia. The company provides services to both international and domestic clients in the construction industry.