Claims EngineerRef MAX7987 Consultant Richard Poulter Region Hong Kong Location Hong Kong Island Salary HK$45,000 - HK$65,000 p/m - D.O.E. Salary Band Up to £59,999 TypePermanent Job Posted 29/09/2020 Status Filled: Apply to be considered for other jobs like this
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Engineer to join a claims and disputes resolution consultancy in Hong Kong. They can offer excellent training and development with long term career prospects.
Various civil engineering projects in Hong Kong.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Identify time and cost events affecting the construction process
- Research and draft claim documents
- Draft correspondence related to delays and additional costs
- Liaise with the project team to ensure that the necessary records are kept.
- Work independently and as part of a team when required
- Ensure a professional attitude when dealing with clients
Desired Skills and Experience
- Candidates with contracting experience are preferred
- Knowledge of contract law and dispute procedures is an advantage.
- Excellent written/verbal English capabilities
- Whilst previous claims and disputes experience is not necessarily a prerequisite it would be an advantage.
- Degree in Engineering or related discipline
- Candidates should ideally be chartered in their chosen field
Employing Company Overview and Profile
Reputable construction claims and dispute resolution consultancy in Hong Kong that has a strong portfolio of clients and can offer excellent long term career growth.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
- Competitive salary package
- Comprehensive medical insurance
- Generous holiday allowance
- Financial support to gain further professional qualifications
Recommend this job to a friend
and get a £500-£1000 cash reward for successful matches.Recommend a friend