Responsibilities and Duties
The successful candidate will report to the Senior Claims Manager on a major airport project in Muscat. You will be working for a consultancy protecting the clients interests from the main contractor. You will be assigned a package of the project to be directly responsible for and have a small team of more junior staff to delegate and manage.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Candidates must have operated on a number of projects specifically in a senior claims related role with specific responsibility for the quantum / commercial aspect of claims
- Significant experience in claim preparation / defence and dispute resolution
- Experienced in Forensic investigation of causes of delay, delay analysis, quantum analysis, analysis of large quantities of data and the preparation of claim narratives with supporting documentation
- Exposure to expert witness work would be an advantage but not essential
- Be able to demonstrate the standard of their written work
- Excellent all round communication skills
- Previous experience of working in the Middle East is desired
Employing Company Overview and Profile
You will be employed by an approved Chartered Institute of Building consultancy offering a range of consultancy services including specialist claims advice, project and commercial management. They are a well established business carrying out work in multiple countries in the MENA region and experiencing real growth in the region currently.