Commercial Manager - Claims
Summary of Commercial Manager - Claims Job Vacancy - London
A fantastic Commercial Manager Job in London working on Crossrail! Large international contractor with great career prospects! If can do claims and commercial management, this could be a great career move!
- A fantastic opportunity for a Commercial Manager with claims experience to work on the iconic Crossrail project in London.
- Scope includes RC Concrete construction, M&E works, station fit out and additional packages of works relating to the construction of a Crossrail station from start to finish.
Responsibilities and Duties
- To lead a major Crossrail station construction contract from the front, and to focus on contractual matters and to build up a claims narrative.
- To liaise with the client and subcontractors at a high level & to report to head office senior management monthly on project progress.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Suitable applicants for this challenging Commercial Management and claims role will have experience of multi million pound projects and packages of work.
- Experience of administering NEC contracts would be advantageous although experience of successfully completing a major building or civil engineering project that involved major claims that were successfully secured is most important.
- A degree in Quantity Surveying is desirable
- MRICS, MCIOB or other professional qualification is desirable
Employing Company Overview and Profile
A major UK and international contractor working on a range of high profile civil engineering, infrastructure, rail and water sector projects.
They offer generous salary and benefits package & good training and career progression
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
- Generous basic salary
- Annual Bonus
- Car or Car Allowance
- Life Insurance & Medical Insurance