Responsibilities and Duties
- To lead a commercial team on a series of major civil projects throughout the South/South East Region
- Developing and managing project commercial strategy;
- Supervising project cash flow and supervision of the submission of interim applications;
- Supervising preparation towards project final accounts.
- Effective management of risk and opportunities;
- Providing contractual, financial and commercial advice to the project team;
- Managing and checking all contract arrangements to and from the client and sub-contractors.
- Drafting appropriate contract documents and preparing necessary commercial reports;
- Oversee the reporting on the project financial position including monthly cost value reconciliations and project forecasting.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Experience with a contractor is essential
- Civil Engineering Sector experience is required
- A degree in Quantity Surveying or equivalent is desired, but not essential
- MRICS would be beneficial
Employing Company Overview and Profile
You will be joining a first class civil engineering firm who are renowned for providing an excellent standard of projects. They have 7 offices in the UK, and circa £70m turnover per annum in the civil engineering sector.