An experienced Commercial Manager is required to join a leading structural steel company on an exciting project in Dubai.
A large scale construction project based in Dubai.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Manage commercial staff
- Oversee the project cash-flow
- Develop and manage project commercial strategy
- Procure and manage project supply chain in compliance with standard company policy
- Effective management of risk and opportunities
- Provide contractual, financial and commercial advice to the project team
- Supervise, approve and endorse claim submissions
- Manage all contract arrangements and documentation
- Draft appropriate contract documents and prepare necessary commercial reports
- Provide claims related advice when required
Desired Skills and Experience
- Experience working as a Commercial Manager
- Main Contractor experience is preferred
- Strong communication skills in English
- Good staff management and negotiation skills
- Degree qualified in Quantity Surveying or related discipline
- Additional legal qualifications are an advantage but not essential
- Professional chartered status such as MRICS or MHKIS is preferred
Employing Company Overview and Profile
Our client is an international specialist contractor, highly reputed for delivery of major projects involving structural steel construction, fabrication, design engineering and project management.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
Attractive remuneration is on offer for the right candidates.