Commercial ManagerRef MAX6564 Job Posted 07/12/2016 Region North and Scotland Location Dunbar Salary £50,000 - £60,000 Salary Band Up to £59,999 TypePermanent Consultant Steve Thomas
Responsibilities and Duties
- To lead a commercial team on a large multi million pound project
- Developing and managing project commercial strategy;
- Supervising project cash flow and supervision of the submission of interim applications;
- Supervising preparation towards project final accounts.
- Effective management of risk and opportunities;
- Providing contractual, financial and commercial advice to the project team;
- Managing and checking all contract arrangements to and from the client and sub-contractors.
- Drafting appropriate contract documents and preparing necessary commercial reports;
- Oversee the reporting on the project financial position including monthly cost value reconciliations and project forecasting.
Desired Skills and Experience
- You will need experience in a Commercial Management position
- Experience within the water sector is highly desired (Waste or Clean)
- Strong communication skills and extensive experience of a senior role will be greatly advantageous as you will be in a client facing role
- Main Contracting experience is desirable
- A degree level formal qualification in Quantity Surveying is desirable
Employing Company Overview and Profile
You will be joining a top contractor who are one of the world's foremost support services and construction companies, who operate in the public and private sectors in the UK and overseas. They are based in the UK and have a gross revenue of over £3 billion and a workforce of over 75,000 people worldwide.
Recommend this job to a friend
and get a £500-£1000 cash reward for successful matches.Recommend a friend