Due to continued expansion a reputable steel, façades, and cladding specialist is seeking an experienced Commercial Manager to act in the role of Senior Commercial Manager/Director for the commercial department in Hong Kong. You will oversee multiple projects whilst managing a team of Quantity Surveyors, and you will report directly to executive management.
Various steel, façade,cladding and other construction projects in Hong Kong.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Lead a commercial team on a series of projects in Hong Kong
- Developing and managing project commercial strategy
- Supervise project cash flow and supervision of the submission of interim applications;
- Supervise preparation towards project final accounts.
- Manage risk and opportunities;
- Provide contractual, financial and commercial strategy to other departments
- Manage contract arrangements to and from the client and sub-contractors.
- Draft appropriate contract documents and prepare necessary commercial reports for executive management
Desired Skills and Experience
- Strong background of providing Commercial Management expertise with experience in senior management roles
- Contracting background with experience of steel, cladding or façade projects is an advantage
- Proactive work attitude with a proven record to working to tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills
- Good staff management skills
- Degree in Quantity Surveying or equivalent is highly desirable
- MRICS or HKIS or equivalent professional membership/qualification is an advantage
Employing Company Overview and Profile
A well established steel, façade and cladding specialist with a strong reputation in Hong Kong and wider Asia. They can offer excellent long term career opportunities in a growing business.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
- Competitive salary
- Yearly bonus incentives
- Generous allowances
- Full medical coverage