Summary of Construction Director
An excellent opportunity for an experienced Construction Director with hotel project experience to join a leading consultancy in Qatar.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Manage the design brief, detailed design development, coordination of installation works, testing, commissioning close out on site
- Lead the building services team to deliver the relevant scope on time, within budget and to the required design specifications and protocols
- Manage the Review / technical submittals / approvals process of all MEP materials and products
- Implement company's business management system including QA and HSE systems
- Represent company in client, supplier and subcontractor meetings & negotiations
Desired Skills and Experience
- Prior experience in a similar role
- Extensive technical knowledge of MEP works, constructability and sequencing
- Local industry knowledge and understanding of the approvals system by the relevant authorities is an added advantage
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Degree in relevant electrical, mechanical, building services engineering or equivalent.
Employing Company Overview and Profile
Our client is one of the world’s leading consulting engineering firms that specialise in the planning and designing of the leading and most prestigious projects in the globe. A career with this career would significantly enrich not only your high end project experience but also provide exceptional career progression in an enviable destination for any prospective employee.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
- A generous all inclusive salary package is available for the right candidate