Summary of Construction Engineer Job Vacancy - Hong Kong
Are you looking for an opportunity to work in an international and dynamic city like Hong Kong? An excellent opportunity is now opened to all experienced Construction Engineers! A major transportation infrastructure client is looking for an experience Construction Engineer to join their team.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Review contractor's design and methodology
- Coordinate the overall project with relevant stake holders for instance, ABWF/M&E teams, contracts, consultants, government departments and others
- Site supervision and inspection
- Liaise with relevant parties to ensure the project is completed in compliance with contract specifications
Desired Skills and Experience
- At least 6 years of experience in civil engineering, structural steel and building construction
- Experience in stakeholders management and railway operation is an advantage
- Solid understanding of engineering first principals and ability to demonstrate design effectiveness
- Good team skills acquired by working in a collaborative environment with other design and construction professionals
- Good communication skill
- Fluency in English is essential. Cantonese/Mandarin language skill will be an advantage.
- Degree holder in Civil/Structural/Building Engineering or equivalent
- Corporate membership pf professional institution is preferred
Employing Company Overview and Profile
One of the world’s leading transport companies with a vast range of rail projects both underground and over ground. The company is world renowned for creating one of the most efficient transport links. It is currently in the process of expanding its operations through the enhancement of its rail links and is looking for a well experienced Construction Engineer to aid in their ambitious plans.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
Flexible salary package is offered to the right candidate. By working with a team of international professionals, you can gain a lot of international exposure, which will definately help in your long term career development.