Construction Manager Cable Stayed BridgeRef MAX8847 Job Posted 10/01/2020 Region Africa Location Eastern Cape South Africa Salary USD10-15K/m net + benefits Salary Band £60,000 to £149,999 TypePermanent Consultant Richard Poulter
Our client is seeking to appoint an experienced contractor side Construction Manager preferably with Hong Kong PR to manage the on site delivery of a major cable-stayed bridge under construction in the Eastern Cape of South Africa and set to become the longest span cable stayed bridge on the African continent. Blasting and excavation has commenced.
You will be based on site full time in a beautiful location with abundant natural resources and local amenities with a generous leave cycle. The project is targeted to complete in 36 months.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Manage the various work fronts, sub contractors and client / consultant relationships
- Responsible for on site health, safety, quality and risk management
- Responsible for driving the construction program
- Manage and mentor the project resources
Desired Skills and Experience
- 15 years on site contractor management experience of major bridges including cable - stayed bridges.
- Relevant Engineering Degree is preferred
Employing Company Overview and Profile
Our client is a well respected Portuguese contractor with a wealth of experience in complicated bridge construction in demanding global locations.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
Attractive salary, housing, transportation, flights, medical and bonus.
Recommend this job to a friend
and get a £500-£1000 cash reward for successful matches.Recommend a friend