Summary of Construction Manager
A well-established real estate developer based in Bahrain is looking for an experienced Construction Manager is to join their team. The successful applicant will be joining their head quarter office in Bahrain.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Prepare the site and liaising with other construction professionals such as architects, engineers, buyers, estimators and surveyors before construction work start
- Complete the works to budget and to all specifications and requirements
- Lead the site team and supervise the progression of the whole project
- Plan the delivery and storage of equipment and materials
- Coordinate the overall project with relevant stake holders for instance, ABWF/M&E teams, contracts, consultants, government departments and others
Desired Skills and Experience
- Prior experience in a construction management role or related role
- Excellent verbal and written communication English language skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in civil engineering/ project management of land development/ construction management/ a land-related professional discipline
Employing Company Overview and Profile
Our Client is a leading Bahrain based Development Company with Project Management, Real Estate Development and Hospitality services. With the exciting growth plans across the region, they are looking for a Construction Manager to join their dynamic team.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
- BD 5,000 is available to the right candidate dependent on qualifications and relevant experience