Summary of Construction Manager Job Vacancy - Indonesia
A well-known multidiscipline contractor is working on a prestigious building project based in Indonesia. In order to support their expansion, they are looking for an experienced Construction Manager for their high rise tower projects.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Overseeing and coordinating all aspects of project
- Drive and champion the RC high rise (slipform) construction work
- Build and manage the project team, and liaise with clients, consultants, local authorities to ensure project quality.
- Implement the Project Execution Plan and HSEQ programs
Desired Skills and Experience
- Must have at least 10 years of experience in building construction or related field.
- High rise and top down construction experience is preferred.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- Based in Indonesia
- Degree qualified in construction management/civil/structural engineering or related field.
Employing Company Overview and Profile
Our client is a multinational infrastructure group with extensive exposure worldwide. They are expanding in the South East Asia market with well-known civil and building projects.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
- Attractive salary with gratuity,
- flexible working hours,
- high-profile projects,
- excellent exposure,
- international company with open-minded culture!