Summary of Construction Manager Job Vacancy - Macau
Our client is a global contractor and one of the most prestigious operating out of Macau. The successful applicant will be employed as a Construction Manager to work on one of the largest hotel projects in the Macau region.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Overseeing and coordinating all aspects of project
- Carry out Project Safety Plan, Project Quality Plan, and Project Environmental Plan.
- Prepare and maintain budgets to maintain project performance.
- Build and manage the project team, and liaise with clients, consultants, local authorities to ensure project quality.
- Interfacing with the RC subcontractors
- Other ad-hoc projects.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Previous experience with a main contractor is essential
- Reinforced Concrete (RC) experience is required
- Previous building project experience would be ideal
- Fluent in written and spoken Cantonese and English
- Degree in civil engineering or equivalent
- Professional chartership with organization such as HKIE would be desired
Employing Company Overview and Profile
Our client is one of the biggest names in the worldwide construction industry. They have major civil engineering as well as building construction projects all over Macau, but also have a global outreach with different branches and sister companies and gaining over 130,000 employees.