Construction ManagerRef MAX8046 Job Posted 04/05/2017 Region Oman Location Oman, Middle East Salary TBC Salary Band Up to £59,999 TypePermanent Consultant Richard Poulter
Our client is looking for a seasoned Construction Manager to work on one of the largest economic initiatives in Oman's modern history; which includes the development of a world class port and multi modal transportation hub.
The position involves managing the development of port, maritime and civil infrastructure as well as the built environment. This role will suit a Construction Professional with technical, analytical and management skills, strong interpersonal skills and proven international experience.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Design verification of marine, road and construction related works;
- Constructing of two rubble mound breakwaters, quay wall and other marine structures;
- Dredging of seabed within harbour basin and approach channel;
- Berthing facilities with quay wall as well as concrete floating pontoons and ancillary works;
- The Construction Manager will support the contractor s leadership and construction activities associated with the Marine Scope and PMC scope within country for the construction package
- Manage the development of design and delivery of the construction.
- Oversee contract agreements, construction documentation, client liaisons and negotiations
- Monitor the performance of the team.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Project / construction management experience in major civil infrastructure projects is essential.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Minimum 10 years international construction experience and execution of marine and infrastructure projects
- Degree qualified in building studies/construction management/civil/structural engineering or related field.
- Experience and knowledge on managing large EPC contract packages.
- Diploma/Degree In Engineering or Project Management.
Employing Company Overview and Profile
A thriving locally registered contractor with ambitious plans to capitalise on the development ongoing in the Duqm region of Oman. Committed to helping you achieve your potential and always looking for talented and dedicated people to join their dynamic and vibrant team.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
- competitive salary & package
Recommend this job to a friend
and get a £500-£1000 cash reward for successful matches.Recommend a friend