Construction ManagerRef MAX9054 Consultant Richard Poulter Region Hong Kong Location Tseung Kwan O, Kowloon, Hong Kong Salary 50K - 75K HKD/m Salary Band £60,000 to £149,999 TypePermanent Job Posted 05/12/2020 Status Live: Interviewing now
Civil Engineering recruitment continues a pace as our client, a civil engineering contractor based in Hong Kong and part of a major water services group is seeking to appoint a high calibre Engineering and Construction Manager to lead a major extension project on a major landfill project in South East New Territories.
You will be based in the project site office near Tsung Kwan O.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Reporting to an on site Project Manager leading the entire project, you will be managing an in house construction team of engineers, surveyors, supervisors and workers.
- Prepare subcontracts, work programs, phasing plans, budget and invoice.
- Planning and procurement of long lead time material and management of compliance testing.
- Co-ordination and management of external designers, EPD, IC and subcontractors.
- ISO management and safety
Desired Skills and Experience
- 10 years or more working experience in construction industry jobs of which 6 years is at management level.
- Candidates with lesser experience may consider for the post of Assistant Engineering and Construction Manager.
- Sound management and interpersonal skills.
- Good command of English and Chinese.
- Driving Licence.
- Degree holder in Civil Engineering or equivalent
Employing Company Overview and Profile
Our client is a major global waste, water, and waste to energy services provider. With offices across China, Asia and the west, it strives to provide sustainable solutions to its clients.
At the core of the group’s success, naturally, is it people and our client strives to create a fun, challenging and performance driven business culture where imagination, skill and high standards are rewarded and its people are constantly challenged to find and follow a better way and aspire to excel!. Career development resources, initiatives and tools are provided each step of the way to achieve these desired outcomes.
The group is seeking to appoint the very best talent to help its journey continue to become a major force in Asia and can offer fantastic construction careers. Maxim has been retained to provide recruitment support and invites motivated and imaginative candidates to get in touch and explore this excellent career opportunity.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
Attractive salary package and benefits available to the successful candidate.
Recommend this job to a friend
and get a £500-£1000 cash reward for successful matches.Recommend a friend