Construction Manager - Structural Steel
Our client is looking for a highly experienced construction manager to join their project team in Dubai. The candidate will be working on a large scale structural project and previous experience of structural steel, specifically roof structural steel will be highly advantageous. A fantastic opportunity to join a reputable main contractor in a thriving part of the construction world.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Single point of contact with Employer and Engineer
- Delivery of project to Schedule, Quality, Safety, statutory & regulatory authorities’ conformance.
- Ensure Approval of Purchase Requisition, Work Orders and Purchase Orders at site or obtaining approval from higher ups as per organization guidelines.
- Monitor Corrective and Preventive Action.
- Best Practices identification, nurture and report.
- Development of the companies employees and your reporting staff.
- Liaison with customer, statutory and regulatory authorities
- Responsible for Profitability of the Project
Desired Skills and Experience
- The candidate is required to have similar experience in the Construction of Roof Structural steel .
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Previous Middle Eastern experience is highly desirable.
- A degree in structural engineering, civil engineering, construction management is preferable.
Employing Company Overview and Profile
Our client is an international specialist contractor, highly reputed for delivery of major projects involving structural steel construction, fabrication, design engineering and project management
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
Attractive remuneration is on offer for the right candidates.