Construction Safety Advisor
Summary of Construction Safety Advisor Job Vacancy - Hong Kong
Are you ready to join the excellent team in the major rail transportation company in Hong Kong?
Our client is seeking a high caliber candidate to fill the role of Construction Safety Advisor.
Responsibilities and Duties
- You will be required to report to your senior construction safety advisor in regards to duties on site.
- You will support the implementation of corporate and divisional safety procedures – this will entail site staff liaisons such as advising members of staff on construction and health and safety matters
- You must also monitor the legislation, contractual documentation and the contractors’ work safety system and must ensure it is abided by.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Previous experience in construction safety in major civil engineering projects, preferably at a senior level
- Prior experience in tunnelling works or E&M system installations will be highly beneficial
- Diploma or Higher Certificate in Health and Safety Management
- Ideally, you will be a HK Registered Safety Officer – Safety Auditors Certificate holder
Employing Company Overview and Profile
One of the world’s leading transport companies with a vast range of rail projects both underground and over ground. The company is world renowned for creating one of the most efficient transport links. It is currently in the process of expanding its operations through the enhancement and addition of its rail.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
- Attractive salary and benefits package for the right candidate.