Construction Superintendent Maritime Reclamation Works
This is an excellent opportunity for a capable Construction Superintendent Martitime / Reclamation Works to join a leading Hong Kong based client working on a mega scale project. The successful candidate will be responsible for the site supervision of maritime and reclamation works to ensure that the works are properly built in accordance with specified requirements for materials and workmanship in a safe and timely manner. This is a fixed-term contract position of minimum 2 years with possibility for renewal subject to organization need and individual performance.
A major construction project in Hong Kong.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Ensuring that the quality of works and materials on site meets with the specified requirements;
• Monitoring and educating the workforce to work safely; and
• Maintaining comprehensive daily work records and preparing progress reports
Desired Skills and Experience
• At least 8 years’ experience in site supervision of large construction projects.
• Sound knowledge of civil and geotechnical works
• Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
• Valid driving license
•Higher Certificate / Higher Diploma in Civil / Geotechnical Engineering or other related disciplines with at least 8 years’ experience in site supervision of large construction projects.
•Degree holder with at least 4 years’ experience will also be considered
Employing Company Overview and Profile
A highly reputable and well known client in Hong Kong with a history of completing of landmark mega scale projects. The successful candidate will benefit from excellent in-house training and development with the chance to work on landmark projects in Hong Kong.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
- Competitive salary
- Yearly bonus scheme
- Generous holiday allowance
- Full medical coverage
- Staff welfare programme