Responsibilities and Duties
The role of Contract Administrator will be to work on an assignment basis for main contractor in Al Ain on a hospitality based project. Your responsibility will be to act as the company's primary contact for identifying where contractual issues need to be raised and act accordingly.
Essentially your role will be to help protect the main contractors contractual position against the client and their representative.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Candidates must be extremely knowledgeable in identifying and acting upon contractual issues within a project, including writing contractual letters
- Previous Contract Administration experience on behalf of a main contractor is required
- Candidates are required to have come from a Quantity Surveying background
- Candidates must have exceptional client facing and negotiating skills
- Candidates must be degree qualified (or similar equivalent) as a minimum. Further relevant qualifications or memberships to professional bodies would be an advantage but not essential
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The hiring company is a leading construction consultancy offering a number of services to their clients including claims and dispute management. Successful candidates will be hired on a permanent basis and spend their time on assignment as required by the hiring company. This can offer candidates a great opportunity of experiencing work on a diverse range of projects throughout their employment as well as experiencing different working environments.