Contract Manager M&E
Responsibilities and Duties
- Responsible for administration of main contracts and subcontracts,
- Responsible for cost control and budgeting
- Responsible for material procurement
- Responsible for any contractual claims and subcontractors’ claims for our multi-disciplinary building services projects.
- Manage and supervise junior staff working on site
- Ensure effective communication between site based and office based colleagues
- Report directly to the lead Commercial Manager
Desired Skills and Experience
- Proven experience working as a Contract Manager or Senior Quantity Surveyor.
- Experience working on Mechanical and Electrical projects is essential
- Experience in contract administration and claims are an advantage.
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese.
- Degree in Quantity Surveying or related discipline.
- Professional membership of HKIS / RICS or equivalent is preferable but is not essential.
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The successful applicant will be joining one of the leading E&M engineering contractors in Hong Kong. To cope with business expansion they now require experience staff to work on new and existing projects in Hong Kong. Competitive salary package is available for the right calibre candidate. Full details will be disclosed to shortlisted candidates.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
- Dental insurance
- Double pay
- Life insurance
- Medical insurance
- Performance bonus