Contract Manager MEPRef MAX7959 Job Posted 22/05/2017 Region Hong Kong Location Hong Kong, Kowloon Area Salary Negotiable based on experience Salary Band £60,000 to £149,999 TypePermanent Consultant Richard Poulter
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced and capable Contracts Manager to work for a leading company in Hong Kong within the Commercial/Contracts department. The primary role is to handle post contract duties related to MEP works on a large building project.
MEP works within a large scale building project
Responsibilities and Duties
- Adopt hands on approach to the management of a team of Quantity Surveyors on a day to day basis
- Responsible for contract correspondence and contractual letters.
- Play a lead role in cash flow management and budget reviews.
- Provide professional contract/legal and strategy advice to ensure the project runs smoothly
- Prepare monthly reports for senior management
- Valuation of variations and claims
- Document management and project cost control
Desired Skills and Experience
- Experience working as a Contract Manager in Hong Kong
- MEP project experience is a distinct advantage
- Candidates with contracting, consultancy or client side experience will be considered
- Strong leadership and motivational skills
- Strong communication skills in English and Cantonese
- Degree in Quantity Surveying or related discipline
- Chartered status such as MRICS or MHKIS is an advantage
Employing Company Overview and Profile
This is an exciting opportunity for candidates who are looking to broaden their project exposure and acquire world- class project experience. This will be a permanent role with career progression opportunities and long term professional development.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
- Excellent salary package
- Additional allowances and benefits
- Yearly bonus scheme
- Medical insurance
- Generous holiday allowance
Recommend this job to a friend
and get a £500-£1000 cash reward for successful matches.Recommend a friend