Contracts administrator - structural steel
An experienced Contract Administrator is required to work for a leading specialist contractor in the UAE. The successful candidate is needed to work on an assignment in a Contract Administration role for a main contractor on a large scale structural steel project in Dubai, UAE. This is a permanent position.
Responsibilities and Duties
The role of Contract Administrator will be to work on an assignment basis for a leading specialist contractor in Dubai on a large scale structural steel project. Your responsibility will be to act as the company's primary contact for identifying where contractual issues need to be raised and act accordingly.
Essentially your role will be to help protect the contractor’s contractual position against the client and their representative.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Candidates must be extremely knowledgeable in identifying and acting upon contractual issues within a project, including writing contractual letters
- Previous Contract Administration experience on behalf of a contractor is required
- Structural steel project experience is a plus
- Candidates must have exceptional client facing and negotiating skills
- Candidates must be degree qualified (or similar equivalent) as a minimum. Further relevant qualifications or memberships to professional bodies would be an advantage but not essential
Employing Company Overview and Profile
Our client is an international specialist contractor, highly reputed for delivery of major projects involving structural steel construction, fabrication, design engineering and project management.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
Attractive remuneration is on offer for the right candidates.