Contracts Manager - AsphaltRef MAX6190 Job Posted 09/05/2016 Region Dubai Location Dubai Salary Negotiable Salary Band £60,000 to £149,999 TypePermanent Consultant Richard Poulter
Summary of Contracts Manager - Asphalt Job Vacancy - Dubai
An experienced Contracts Manager is needed to join a leading UAE construction contractor, to manage contractual matters with various large scale Asphalt projects in the Middle East.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Leading two teams of 30-40 staff in overseeing the Asphalt plants
- Analyze terms and conditions of various contracts addressing obligations, ambiguities and conflicts, deviations between parties; and provide contractual advice
- Reviewing and developing contracts change orders and amendments
- Play a lead role in cash flow management and budget reviews.
- Prepare monthly reports for senior management
Desired Skills and Experience
- Strong negotiation skills on prime contracts
- Previous experience operating in a Contracts Manager (or similar) on Asphalt projects is required
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Degree in related discipline
Employing Company Overview and Profile
Our client is one of the largest construction groups operating in the Middle East region with offices located throughout the GCC region. They are a western-ran business and are widely regarded as an excellent employer. The business operates as a multi-discipline main contractor with several divisions including Construction, Civil Engineering and Interiors.
- Project Manager Peterborough - Circa £30k -£47k
Recommend this job to a friend
and get a £500-£1000 cash reward for successful matches.Recommend a friend