Contracts Manager - Dispute ResolutionRef MAX8103 Job Posted 25/07/2017 Region Hong Kong Location Hong Kong, Kowloon Salary Negotiable Salary Band £150,000 Plus TypePermanent Consultant Richard Poulter
One of the world’s leading transportation client with a vast range of transport projects. The company is world renowned for creating one of the most efficient transport links. It is currently in the process of expanding its operations through the enhancement of its transport links and is looking for a highly experienced Contract Manager - Dispute Resolutions - Delay to join their contracts team.
Responsibilities and Duties
- You will join a new team responsible for managing the resolution of formal disputes.
- You will review party documentation to arrive at independent assessments and conclusions with reference to the contractual principles of valuation/cost assessment, the programming principles and a wide range of forensic delay analysis methods.
Desired Skills and Experience
- At least 15 years’ relevant experience.
- You should be analytical and detail-oriented with good problem solving skills.
- You should be self-driven with excellent communication, interpersonal, presentation, advocacy and leadership skills.
- Thorough and sound understanding on contractual principles and ability to work independently and collaboratively are essential.
- You should have a Degree in a related discipline and possess Corporate Membership of a recognised professional institution.
- A post-graduate qualification in law or dispute resolution and experience in providing independent expert evidence/support gained in a consultancy environment are preferred.
Employing Company Overview and Profile
One of the world’s leading transportation client with a vast range of transport projects. The company is world renowned for creating one of the most efficient transport links.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
A very attractive salary and benefits package is available for the successful candidate.
Recommend this job to a friend
and get a £500-£1000 cash reward for successful matches.Recommend a friend