Contracts Manager - Quantity Surveyor
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced E&M Quantity Surveyor to join a leading construction contractor in Hong Kong. You will be site based working on Hong Kong projects. You will be working within the E&M division of a major construction organisation in a managerial capacity.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Monitor and control the commercial contract management activities
- Manage QS issues and provide contractual advice
- Attending monthly site meetings with client discussing progress and project concerns relating to the electrical and mechanical (E&M).
- Review and implement the provisions of the contract with the respective parties.
- Prepare monthly E&M cost reports detailing cash-flow and liabilities
- Producing monthly valuations and agreeing the sums due for E&M works
- Monitoring of contract programme detailing matters affecting progress and advising client of implications.
- Manage junior staff
Desired Skills and Experience
- Experience working with a specialist E&M subcontractor or the E&M divison of a main contractor
- Good communication skills in English
- Degree in Quantity Surveying or related discipline
- Professional membership such as MHKIS, MRICS is desirable but not essential
Employing Company Overview and Profile
You will joining a leading International construction company with strong portfolio of projects in Hong Kong and the surrounding Asia region. You will benefit from excellent training and development opportunities.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
Attractive salary and company benefits are on offer. Full details will be disclosed to shortlisted candidates.