Cost Consultant Loan Monitoring
An amazing opportunity for Loan Monitoring Surveyor to join a leading quantity surveying practice in Montreal in Quebec, Canada.
Applications are welcome from high calibre Loan Monitoring experienced candidates from within Canada or from Loan Monitoring professionals who are committed to coming to work in Montreal, Canada who are eligible to apply for a work permit or right to work with this potential employer's help.
French speaking candidates will be of particular interest.
The bank monitoring / loan monitoring / lenders technical advisor job role will be split between performing pre-construction project due diligence duties and project monitoring of live construction progress on site.
You may work on a number of concurrent projects at different stages of completion and handle a range of complicated situations to successful conclusion.
The primary role of the Loan Monitoring Surveyor will be to focus on complex building projects and the key financial monitoring and reporting processes to ensure smooth and profitable financial closure.
Responsibilities and Duties
You will immediately become an integral part of the project monitoring team and your role will combine the following:
- Managing projects from feasibility through to final account
- Advising clients on all aspects of the development process ensuring legal and technical due diligence
- Assessing valuation of construction work
- Reviewing project finance documents/conditions
- Providing independent review and analysis of construction activities
- Identifying any risk factors throughout the project
Desired Skills and Experience
The successful Loan Monitoring Surveyor Candidate will have:
- Ideally candidates will come from a Professional Quantity Surveying or similar background and will be able to demonstrate evidence of working at either a Senior Consultant level or at Partner level within Loan Monitoring work.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience of project monitoring ideally for a bank or lender
- French speaking candidates would be ideal
- Great team player
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to organise and prioritise work
- Qualification to Degree level in a relevant cost or construction related subject is strongly desirable
- Professional membership of the RICS or a similar equivalent professional body would be advantageous
Employing Company Overview and Profile
This premium consultancy provides cost consultancy, estimating, engineering, and project management services to the global construction industry. For this role candidate will be based in Montreal, Quebec in Canada.
Full details of this exceptional employer and the fantastic long term career prospects will be provided to shortlisted candidates
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
- Generous basic salary negotiable based on experience
- Benefits package disclosed to shortlisted applicants