Delay Analysis Consultant
Responsibilities and Duties
- To assist with dispute resolution services, including construction scheduling, delay, disruption analysis and claims of major rail & infrastructure projects
- Tasks span from research and fact-finding to detailed analysis, quantification of delay and damages, economic modeling, and case strategy.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (English as primary language)
- Candidates should possess strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Extensive experience in supporting or handling delay analysis in rail & infrastructure projects is essential, such as the MTR or KTM
- Must be client- facing and take a proactive approach
- A degree in Quantity Surveying or Engineering or other related field is highly desirable
Employing Company Overview and Profile
A major international claims consultancy with an established business reputation in Hong Kong and now with a significant upturn in the amount of live work in Malaysia.