A Delay Analyst is needed to join an International consultancy providing project management and dispute resolution services. Successful candidate will be based in their Singapore Office .
Responsibilities and Duties
- Fact-finding to detailed analysis, quantification of delay and damages, economic modeling, and strategy formation
- Assist with dispute resolution services, including construction scheduling, delay and disruption analysis.
- Development of the master and construction schedules, liaison with works packages contractors to ensure all programmes are consistent with the construction schedule.
- Production rate analysis and work cycle analysis to demonstrate entitlement to EoT, drafting of claim and negotiation strategy.
- Development of the works baseline programme using Primavera P6.
- Preparation in anticipation the defences to counterclaims and advise regarding retrospective analysis for EOTs, prolongation costs, disruption, programme critiques and delay analysis critiques.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 5 to 10 years delay analysis experience with a recognized consultancy
- Experience of assisting in production of expert reports
- Experience of arbitration work
- Stable employment history
- Located in, or willing to relocate to Singapore
Professional qualifications such as; MSc in Construction Law & Arbitration, MCIArb or similar equivalents are desired
Employing Company Overview and Profile
An international consultancy providing project management and dispute resolution services including project control and planning, program management, cost and quantum analysis, dispute resolution and arbitration.