Delay PlannerRef MAX7163 Consultant Richard Poulter Region Hong Kong Location Hong Kong Island Salary Negotiable Salary Band £60,000 to £149,999 TypePermanent Job Posted 03/07/2020 Status Filled: Apply to be considered for other jobs like this
A high calibre Forensic Planner is needed to join a major client here in Hong Kong to provide invaluable delay planning advice, direction and solutions to the projects management team.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Fact finding to detailed analysis, quantification of delay and damages, economic modeling, and strategy formation
- Assist with dispute resolution services, including construction scheduling, delay and disruption analysis.
- Development of the master and construction schedules, liaison with works packages contractors to ensure all programmes are consistent with the construction schedule.
- Production rate analysis and work cycle analysis to demonstrate entitlement to EoT, drafting of claim and negotiation strategy.
- Development of the works baseline programme using Primavera P6.
- Preparation in anticipation the defences to counterclaims and advise regarding retrospective analysis for EOTs, prolongation costs, disruption, programme critiques and delay analysis critiques.
Desired Skills and Experience
·5 to 10 years delay analysis experience with a recognized consultancy
·Experience of assisting in production of expert reports
·Experience of arbitration work
·Stable employment history
·Located in, or willing to relocate to Hong Kong
- Professional qualifications such as; MSc in Construction Law & Arbitration, MCIArb or similar equivalents are desired
Employing Company Overview and Profile
A major league client developing transportation infrastructure across Hong Kong and the region.
Recommend this job to a friend
and get a £500-£1000 cash reward for successful matches.Recommend a friend