Delay PlannerRef MAX6695 Job Posted 29/03/2017 Region Malaysia & Indonesia Location Kuala Lumpur Salary 10K-12K sterling / month tax free Salary Band £150,000 Plus TypePermanent Consultant Richard Poulter
Summary of Delay Planner Job Vacancy - Kuala Lumpur
Delay Planner job in Kuala Lumpur working on the KVMRT project! Join a dynamic niche claims team on an iconic railway construction project and secure excellent career prospects!
This is a fantastic opportunity for a sharp and focused Delay Planner with demonstrable experience of delivering complicated high value claims commissions to work with a major international civil engineering contractor offering great career prospects!
The successful applicant for this Delay Planner cum Forensic Planner role will work on the RM$-multi-billion iconic KVMRT project in Kuala Lumpur Malaysia. The project scope includes major earthworks, complicated temporary works, RC Concrete construction, extensive M&E services installation, massive station fit-out and additional specialist packages of works.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Fact-finding to detailed analysis, identification of critical path, quantification of delay and damages, economic modelling and strategy formation.
- Production rate analysis and work cycle analysis to demonstrate entitlement
- Drafting of claim and negotiation documents
- Preparation of defence strategy to counterclaims and advise regarding retrospective analysis for EOTs, prolongation costs and disruption
- Assist the management team in preparing time extension and delay analysis reports
Desired Skills and Experience
- Suitable applicants for this challenging Delay Planner role will have a civil engnineering background and some experience in planning and delay planning on multi million RM$ heavy civil infrastructure projects.
- Demonstrable experience of Impacted as planned analysis and
- Collapsed as built analaysis
Record of stable periods of employment with reputed contractors is essential
- Strong programming skill are needed here particularly using Primavera P6
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills both written and verbal are also needed here
- Excellent written and spoken English is essential
- A suitable degree in civil engineering, building engineering or equivalent is required
Employing Company Overview and Profile
Award winning blue chip civils contractor working on high profile civil engineering, infrastructure, rail and water sector projects offering a generous salary package, excellent training and solid career development!
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
- A very generous all inclusive lump sum package is available for the successful applicant
Recommend this job to a friend
Send the details of this job to someone you think might be suitable.Recommend a friend