Summary of Design Manager Job Vacancy - North Point
One of the world’s leading project and program management consultancies in Hong Kong is urgently seeking a Design Manager to assist with their rapid local expansion.
Fast track promotion, extensive training and support, and enviable work environment are provided!
Responsibilities and Duties
- Work with concept design and development teams
- Perform, review and coordinate all architectural design and field construction management efforts
- Manage the production of construction issue documentation
- Provide technological input and advise
- Ensure the design development incorporates and in compliance with the design specifications
Desired Skills and Experience
- Excellent knowledge of Local Building Ordinance in Hong Kong
- Familiar with architectural requirements from local statutory bodies and familiar with up-to-date industry practices
- Able to work under pressure and communicate effectively and fluently in English & Cantonese
- Degree holder in Engineering, Architectural Studies or any related disciplines
Employing Company Overview and Profile
A Management Consulting company with excellent scope of services in the Asia Pacific region. They are rapidly expanding their Hong Kong office with multiple projects running in a fast paced environment!
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
- Fast track promotion, extensive training and support
- Enviable work environment and culture